viernes, 13 de enero de 2017

"Canciones" que son poesías.



"City of stars,
are you shining just for me?
City of stars,

there's so much that I can't see
Who knows,
 
is this the start of something wonderful,
or one more dream, 
that I cannot make true. 

(I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you
That now our dreams...they've finally come true)


City of stars,
just one thing everybody wants
There in the bars...and through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants
It's love...Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else
A rush,

a glance,
a touch,
a dance
 
A look in somebody's eyes
To light up the skies
To open the world and send it reeling
A voice that says, "I'll be here and you'll be alright" 

I don't care if I know  just where I will go
'Cause all that I need, this crazy feeling.
A rat-tat-tat on my heart
 
Think I want it to stay
 

City of stars,
are you shining just for me?
City of stars,

you never shined so brightly"

La La Land - "City of stars" (Duet ft. Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone) - Mejor canción original Globos de Oro 2017.


 Y otras que te hacen bailar!!!!!



 
"You got the invitation

You got the right address
You need some medication?
The answer's always yes
A little chance encounter
Could be the one you've waited for
Just squeeze a bit more

Tonight we're on a mission
Tonight's the casting call
If this is the real audition

Oh, God, help us all

You make the right impression
Then everybody knows your name

We're in the fast lane

Someone in the crowd
Could be the one you need to know
The one to fin'lly lift you off the ground

Someone in the crowd could
Take you where you wanna go
If you're the someone ready to be found

The someone ready to be found

Do what you need to do
'Til they discover you
And make you more than who
You're seeing now
So with the stars aligned

I think I'll stay behind

You've got to go and find

That someone in the crowd

That someone in the crowd

Is someone in the crowd the only thing you really see?
Watching while the world keeps spinning 'round?
Somewhere there's a place where I find who I'm gonna be
A somewhere that's just waiting to be found

Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to know
The someone who could lift you off the ground
Someone in the crowd could take you where you wanna go
Someone in the crowd could make you
Someone in the crowd could take you
Flying off the ground
If you're someone ready to be found"


La La Land - "Someone In The Crowd".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario